Sunday, December 13, 2015

Blog Update

Hello...

It's been a while... so, I'll start with the truth:

Though some thoughts and ideas on Suburbia have been thoughtful and kind... so too have some been merciless and cruel... (and some realities of Suburbia have shifted... as my realities have shifted)

Thus... I have redacted much...

I don't know what the future holds... but, I promise this:

I will strive with every measure to be more...

I am human.

I know that I have hurt one and all.

I'm sorry.

If you will still have me... here I am...

Thank you... for being here, too....

Thank you... for giving me another chance... to be true...

Warmly,

Ajeeh


4 comments:

  1. What a random day to restart your blog... Something special or Someone special must have made your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will still have you. Welcome back. Might we also see you where the moon is as light as a feather?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for to hearing the birds chirp again.

    ReplyDelete